Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a day!

Few!

Naomi and I were at the beach with some buddies of ours. A special little man in our lives.




Anyway we were wrapping things up when I got this call "Hi Is this Nathaniel's mom? this is *&*& from *&*& elementary school Nathaniel just ate someones lunch. A PB&J, I administered his Epi pen and the EMT is here now, if we need to transport to the hospital we will let you know" The rest was a blur, I do NOT remain calm in these situations.

I Freak out.

Got Naomi's car seat in my friends car (thank God for friends)

Almost locked my keys in the car.

I was off and driving (probably should not have been driving in such a freaked out state)

Took me F O R E V E R to get to the school

Drove up to the school to see a Firetruck and ambulance I knew it was for my kid.

I almost had a heart attack

Tell you, not a sight a momma wants to see.

SCARY!!!

All is well now. We are home. Nathaniel is going about his day and I well . . . still recovering.

This momma thing is hard work.



We are going to decorate Lunch bags tonight . . . making his very unique.

3 comments:

Jolene and Dan Powell said...

Oh wow, what a day! What a scare! Our school nurse just went through procedures on all of this. Scary stuff! Glad he's OK.
Jolene

7th heaven: 4Chinadolls 1gentleboy said...

Oh my gosh..you poor thing...So sorry for the scare...Glad he is well...hope his lunch bag is a site to see:)

Keith and Kelly said...

Wow, that is scary! Glad he's okay.