Friday, December 19, 2014

Piano Recital

 These two had their very first piano recital last night.

These two amaze me.  


Her beauty takes my breath away and brings me to tears. 

Sorry for the blur (phone photos in a darkish room) but just look at the pride on her face. 

This young man has an ear on him, music is his thing and I couldn't be prouder.

Darling, sweet girl. With oh so much wild.

They each played two songs, along with 15 other kids.  It was so so sweet. 

They introduced each song then played their little hearts out.  

Waiting her turn, looking down at it all.  I melted.  This little face, not even a year ago had not enough food to grow, no clothes to call her own, no family to love her.

Now she is fiercely loved, protected with a full belly and a beautiful dress.  Playing piano on a lovely baby grand.  Dreams do come true . . . at least for me they do.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

So sweet! Beautiful kiddos. My girls had music this week, too. Always fun to watch. Merry Christmas!