Sunday, September 11, 2016

Apple Picking - I needed it!

So Many Photos

because these people make me happy

It makes my heart melt when this big brother loves on his siblings.



First time ever apple picking 










I needed this time outside with me littles,

My heart is a wee bit broken.  I made the very big mistake of falling in LOVE with a beautiful little girl.  Many of you know the story - we advocate every day.  We may even get to visit these precious orphans in their own country, I think I am one of the lucky few who got to do this.

Most we love and work hard to find families for.

But

Occasionally we start dreaming of a special one, one that just grabs our hearts a little harder than most.  We start  making plans for them, imagining how they will blossom and grow and flourish in our homes with the children that are all ready ours.   We fall in LOVE.  Sometimes our dreams get the best of us.

This is were I sit.  Broken.  She wan't meant to be ours.

No comments: