Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little girl time

It is just me and my girl today, daddy is at work and GeGe's are at grandma and grandpas. We have a 2nd birthday to prepare for (next weekend) can't believe my baby is almost 2. Goes by especially quick when you miss the first 15 months of ones life.

My baby is having a hard time, the last couple weeks she has been hitting and biting and super busy seems over busy just can't sit still. I think she is feeling a bit anxious. My gut tells me this is mostly an "adoption issues" along with a bit of a toddler issue. So today we are going to spend lots of one on one time, playing, holding and whatever else I can come up with. This is new to me, every kid is so different. Just need to figure out what my Naomi needs now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with an anxious little one. My 2 yr old deals with this a lot, and I feel for her. Sometimes it is not easy for me to be the patient parent she needs through it all. It is getting better. Hope you can work through it all quickly, it seems to come is waves for us. She sure is a cutie.
Many blessings,
Amy