Monday, October 17, 2011

Trying out . . . Jumpin Rope

Last Thursday my Nathaniel tried out for the school jump rope team.

Sponsored by the American Heart Association, I kinda like that cause my boy is a heart baby.

I kept hearing things like "people try out for years and never make it"  and  "it is so hard to get on the team"



The "LIST" was posted today at 3:30. . . let's just say this mamma had a bit of a tummy ache.

Nathaniel . . . he played it cool.


He told me he did 40 double unders at tryouts with no misses on his routine.



This boy

He Did it

He made the team.

Oh GEESH I am so excited for him

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yea Nathaniel! How awesome, hope he has a great time.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

We were smiling the whole time reading about Nathaniel. Congrats!

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Good job Nathaniel! I don't know what that feat is he did, but it sounds VERY HARD!!! Way to go!

Loyola said...

Way to go, "Than the Man!"