Thursday, October 27, 2011

I will be glad when it is over - Halloween

You see this sweet little face


the poor thing is ABSOLUTELY terrified of  Halloween - it is SCARY.

The pumpkins are fun, the not so scary Halloween books are good, the farm was great. . . other than that she is a mess.



She does not like Target - scary guys are there

Grocery store - today she cried when I told her we were going and had her head buried into me the most of the time.

She sticks to me like glue once it is dark outside, not just the same room but within a foot of me at all times.

My girly is a nervous nelly.


Bring on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

awww, it's so sad when they can't enjoy a holiday or event. My little Dallin ( now 13) was scared of Chuckecheese :) We laugh now, but it was a big deal for a very long time. Poor little sweetie :)