Friday, September 28, 2012

I thought I was Tough

Ha Ha!!!  Well maybe not tough but been there done that.

I have handed each of my kids over for surgery at least once some more.

My baby goes in on Tuesday for a lip and nose revision and hopefully to close up a fistula just behind her gum line.  She is scheduled for a three and a half hour surgery.

Today when they called to give us the time and all the details I got a bit week in the knees a bit of a tummy ache.



I have grown quite fond of my girls little smooshy nose and I surely don't want her to think there is anything wrong with her just the way she is.  Because she is just perfect!!!
Crossing my fingers that this helps her speech.

Surgery is scheduled for 1:30 which means no food after 5:30 am.  YIKES!!  not sure how to explain that to a 5 year old with food issues.

Any soft food ideas? because we have 6-8 weeks of that.

Would love any prayers and good thoughts.


1 comment:

Holly said...

We'll be praying for you! It's never fun to see our kids experiencing pain.
Mashed potatoes, applesauce, scrambled eggs, milk shakes, hmm...I see what you mean, that's going take some thought. Lots of blender use?
Praying for you.