Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa

Every year we go downtown and sit with Santa, ride the carousel, and have a nice dinner with my brother and his wife and all the cousins. It is a tradition that happened by mistake and I am so glad it did.


Never seen my boys in ties . . . Oh my! they looked so HANDSOME, maybe a little too grown up.

Align Center



Still looking very handsome. But look at my poor girl. She was screaming for daddy. She was probably on his lap for about 10 seconds but we had to get the picture, part of the tradition.






Next stop the Carousel




Pretty girl in one of many pretty Christmas dresses (I LOVE hand-me-downs)




Cousins at the end of a lovely evening


Pardon the not so great picture quality. Old camera and out of practice

2 comments:

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

Oh my your boys do look so handsome! Naomi screaming on Santa's lap cracked me up. Halainah did the exact same thing. I guess Santa is very scary! I have to post it soon!

Jolene Powell said...

Very cute! Sorry we didn't catch each other. Once they moved Ty's surgery up, everything became a blur. We are home! I want to post to my blog, but I want to put pics,but I'm so cozy in Ty's room in my sleeping bag that I don't want to get the camera. He's doing well.