Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween in Pictures


Just in case you can't quite tell who's pumpkin is what . . .  Nathaniel made "Jump Rope Guy"
Zach 's is a mummy and Naomi made Hello Kitty

We had a bunch of neighbors over for a quick dinner before we all went trick-or-treating. At one point I counted 20 kids never counted the parents but all the kids had at least one parent most had two.  We had a great time but I never got out my camera.  You know kinda busy getting dinner on the table.

These pictures are from today.  I tried to just forget about getting shots of the kids but it just did not seem right.  I NEED them for history.

So here goes

My girl was an Fall Fairy, she never put on her costume yesterday. Too scary!!



Truth be told she really wanted to be a green apple.  We went to the fabric store to get the supplies but when we got there this costume was 70% off . . . I was sold.  I kinda "sold" her on it.  This mamma does not know how to sew.

Look how beautiful she looks as an Autumn Fairy


Pirate Zach


ARGH!!






Ninja Nathaniel



2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I LOVe the Hello Kitty pumpkin!! Adorable! I am glad that your little fairy wasnt as scared as she thought she might be when it came down to it!! Halloween was a success!

Anonymous said...

Happy ÇHalloween

From Madrid - Spain

Agustin , Patri , Ana