Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gotcha Day

Three years ago today I was given the most precious gift.


This morning I went back and read  this post then this one and another and all of them in-between, my words were sparse but the memories oh the memories. And the tears just came and did not stop for quite a while.

Adoption is just amazing and beautiful completely unimaginable.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have put our family together in this way only God could orchestrate such a miracle.


If any of you are pondering adoption I say take the leap the reward is AMAZING!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Loving Naomi's smile.
Blessings!

Jolene and Dan Powell said...

Oh she's getting so big! I've been away from blog land for awhile, but I'm so glad I came back to see how big your kids are getting! Hope all is well and you are surviving these crazy storms!
Jolene

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

What a wonderful life! Congrats!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Gotcha Day! I agree the rewards are more than we ever dreamed of! How blessed are we both that this is what God chose for us?!