Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Tiffany - Foster Care

After visiting an orphanage we headed out to see a few of the kids in foster homes.  Our final stop for the day was to see Tiffany.

As we drove up we saw these 2 ladies.  Um Yea . . . they were tough, strong and weathered looking.  Bad Ass!!  They must have carried an entire truck load of pipes that afternoon.  



After winding through the alleys roads we came upon this sweet face.  Actually, when we first got to the foster home Tiffany was crying.  She was going to miss the second half of school and was really sad.  This girl loves school.  Honestley, she really doesn't like it when she sees the orphanage people.  She worries she will have to go back there and it makes her so so sad.  


Tiffany is 6 years old.   She went to live with her foster family when she was a wee one.  Upon arrival she was very sick and frail.  Her foster family says they honestly didn't know if she would make it.  Well here she is many years later.  Clearly she made it!  Isn't she ADORABLE!!!  


She wrote her numbers for us.





She even sang a cute little song.  If only you could hear her sweet voice, it was precious.





 Tiffany is smart and silly.  She has Cerebral Palsy which in my eyes seemed very mild.  


Oh My!  I can't get enough of her cuteness.  



She took us out front and for started running down this steep hill.  I was terrified she would biff it.  NOPE!  She made it to the bottom with ease. 





 We played a little game of tag, her giggle was darling !!!


 Clearly I took about a 1004 photos of her.  I couldn't help myself.  

I would absolutely LOVE to find Tiffany a  momma and baba!  Could she be your girl?  

Contact Myriam or me with any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure pray she's found a home - no I mean a FAMILY all these years later. --heather