Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Baby boy is 5

5 years and oh so sweet

4 years old
3 years old

2 years old1st birthday

Happy Birthday Thanie. I Love you!!!!

Every year the nights leading up to my kids birthdays I think about the days leading up to their birth. How I could not wait to finally see them, hold them and kiss them. Well 5 years ago today this cute little guy was born. We had a rough go in the beginning. But now (and always) he is just amazing. . . He is a perfect little Thanie, this one wears his heart on his sleeve, gets mad or sad or just plain happy. I love him so.

This morning when we said happy birthday to him he came up to me and measured himself and of course he was much taller than when he was just 4.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANIE IS 5!!! =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANIE

Unknown said...

Please keep updating, Amy I like looking at the pictures!!!! =D
-Emily