Saturday, December 6, 2008

We are home

The boys showing Naomi her room

Play time with daddy and her brothers

First bath with daddy

Grace and Thanie in their new Chinese jammies.

We arrived at the airport after about 24 hours of traveling, when I saw my family the tears began flowing. It felt so good to give them all kisses. Naomi took to her brothers within about 2 minutes. And daddy got to hold her at the airport.

We are home and it has been pretty darn good. The boys love her and she loves them. Zach surprised me he wants to get her out of the car, give her bottles he said "mom I think I could do everything for Naomi, just not change her diapers". Thanie just keeps giving her kisses and telling her he loves her. Both have commented on how much they like having a little sister. So sweet!!!

Now if I can just get some sleep. Naomi is sleeping through the night though it is a bit fretful. I on the other hand can not sleep, I am praying that tonight is the night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: