Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ge Ge & Mei Mei


Playing blocks together. . . . Naomi screams and Thanie pushes her buttons, I guess he likes to hear the screaming. At the end of the day they need good night kisses from one another. She belongs here.

The other day Nathaniel told me that when he grows up he and Naomi are going to get married and move a couple houses up the street and bring the wii. So sad, I had to inform him that he can not marry his little sister. Then he asked if he could marry me. Not going to work either as I am married to daddy. He then decided that he and Auntie Kim would get married. I did not have the heart to tell him that that was not going to work out either.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

Naomi is such a cutie patutie! I just love the leg warmers! Looks like we are both up late tonight blogging about our beautiful Shangrao China Dolls! I needed a laugh and Nathaniel's ideas about who he's going to marry was so sweet and cute...it made me giggle. Thank you so very much for your prayers!

Deanna

a Tonggu Momma said...

So adorable! And good thing he thought to bring the Wii... because those are expensive. Hee hee.