Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring

This morning I was awoken by the sounds of little birds chirping, I love that sound. Soon there will be sunshine.

Yesterday one of my dearest friends had a brand new baby. These friends are somewhat "old fashioned" they don't find out if it is a boy or girl until the birth. Then they won't tell you when they make the call, they make you come to the hospital . . . mean I say, mean. :)

So I quickly stuffed lunch into the kids and we raced to the hospital. HE is so precious . . . It is a boy and the moment I heard "son" the tears started flowing, boys are great!!!! I have 2 of them so I know. My friends now have one of each, a boy and a girl. Another little person to watch grow. I love it!!

I forgot to mention the sweet smell of a new baby, remember that smell . . . how could you forget.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on our blog!
:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com