Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1 week!! Door????

We have one week until we take off for China!!!!


In the morning it is always a bit of a challenge to get the kids ready for school. Or shall I say get the kids to get themselves ready for school (because that is what a good mom would do). There is always one straggler. We go to the car and the last kid out of the house NEVER SHUTS THE DOOR. WHY? WHY? WHY? Is it not obvious that the dog could get out, the robber could get in, oh and never mind the fact that it is pouring down rain. This seems so obvious to me. Clearly not to the 8 or 4 year old.

1 comment:

Kateri said...

Hi!
I just wanted to say Hello! I saw your comment on another blog today...the one that asked for SN info. Anyway, our girls have the same SN's so I thought I'd check out your blog.
We also became a family of five this year, 7 months ago today, actually.
Best wishes on your trip and if you ever want to "talk" send me an email:)
Kateri
www.thefiveofus.typepad.com
k.lambrose@comcast.net