Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 Days

3
There were times when I thought this adoption would never happen and now I am counting down the days . . . incredible!!!!

I am filled with excitement, joy, nervousness, happiness, sadness . . . and many more emotions. I can't wait to hold my new little one, my arms and body ache for her. I am worried about leaving my boys for 2 weeks (never been away from them this long). I know they will be loved and cared for while I am gone. They have the best dad ever and we have such a great support system. I know they will be in good hands.

I am so excited to be in China the parks, the food, the people, being with my dad and sister, the whole experience is a trip of a lifetime. I so want to allow myself to live in the moments and not let the worries dominate.

Now I need to go finish packing hopefully for the final time. Just a few things left to-do. Mostly I want to hang out with my boys.


No comments: