Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last day in Nanchang

This is our sweet guide Mary without her we would have been LOST. She was holding Naomi while I checked out at Wallmart (yes, you heard me right). We had to see what it was like. I don't really know how a Chinese Wallmart compares to a US Wallmart because I don't think I have ever been to one in the US. They have an employee on every isles to assist you.
We have been with another family in Nanchang. Thank god we have had them very nice family with great kids and fun to be with. This is their son Michael in the ball. Gave us all a good laugh while in the ball.
Auntie Kim walking with Naomi, this girl loves to walk
What you see in this picture is meat. They hang it out to cure/smoke. If you could see the smog over here . . . YIKES!!
Grandpa is finally getting to hold his new granddaughter. Aren't they cute.

No comments: